Hair loss is the most common problem that affect people of all ages. It can be due to family history, hormonal changes, certain medications, radiation therapy to scalp, stress etc.
Orbit Clinics presents Trichomeal Oil in order to manage all hair related problems.
1) Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (Jasud)
* It is the most reowned hub that is known for promoting healthy hair growth.
* Hibiscus flower contains amino acid and keratin that provide the ascension nutrients to the scalp.
* It’s flowers and leaves contain mucilage that act is natural conditioner.
* Antioxidants and vitamins present in it, helps in producing melanin that prevent premature greying of hair.
2) Eclipta alba (Bhringraj)
* It contains vitamin A, which is known to fight free radicals that promote hair growth.
* It has antimicrobial and antifungal properties that can help in reducing dandruff.
* Also has anti-inflammatory properties which helps in reducing itching over scalp.
* Helps in repairing damaged hair.
3) Embilica officinalis (Amla)
* It is rich in vitamin C, iron, calcium, phosphorus,tannins that improves the condition of the scalp.
* Promote healthy hair growth, also boost the volume of hairs.
* It reduces dandruff and greying of hair.
4) Lawsonia alba (Mehendi)
* It act against hair loss and strengthens hairs, as it is used as a natural agent for baldness.
* It contain phytochemicals like tannins and phenolics, that helps to stimulate hair follicle growth, arrest frequent episode of hair fall and maintain healthy hairs.
* It has antifungal properties that helps in treating Tandra and microbial disorders of the scalp.
* It acts as wonderful dyeing agent for greying and ageing hairs.
5) Aloe Vera (Kumari)
* It has been reduced for seborrheic dermatitis, commonly called as dandruff that causes itching over a scalp and flaking skin under hairs.
* It is rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C and vitamin E that are sensual for promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hairs.
* Also contain vitamin B12 and folic acid that prevent falling of hairs and promote hair growth.
6) Centella asiatica (Brahmi)
* It act as fortifying agent which provide the Richmond to hair follicles and scalp.
* It helps in improving blood circulation, allowing the proper flow of oxygen and nutrients to scalp.
7) Dhatura metal (Dhatura)
* It contain vitamin C and antioxidants, that play important role in promoting hair growth.
* Promote blood circulation in scalp and hair follicles thus enriches the roots of hair by bringing More nutrients to scalp and help in growing new hairs.
* Also prevent premature greying, sudden hair fall and scalp infection.
8) Pongamia pinnata (Karanj)
* It prevents hair loss, fading of hair colours.
* It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
* It reduces irritation, Protect your skin and hair against UV rays damage.
9) Azadirachta indica (Neem)
* It has anti septic, anti-viral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
* It helps in reducing dandruff, greying of hair and baldness.
* Repairs is skin and hair from environmental damage does promote healthy hair growth.
* Also effective in treating head lice and fungal infection.
10) Abrus Pricatorious (Gunja)
* It promotes hair growth.
* Prevents baldness, falling affairs and premature greying of hair.