Joint pain is a common problem that affect most of the people worldwide. It can be due to heavy physical activity, sprain, strain, lack of mobility, some pathological conditions e.g. Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Orbit Clinics presents Osteomeal, to combat all these joint problems. It is enriched with natural herbs for strengthening the bones and muscles.
1) Berberis Vulgaris (Barberry)
* It has used for arthritic affections with urinary disturbances.
*For Rheumatic paralytic pains in shoulder, arms, hands, fingers, legs, feets.
*Intense weariness & lameness of legs after walking short distance.
* For Swelling & pain in fingers, old gouty constitution.
2) Zinger officinale (Sonth)
* It has been used for reducing pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
*It has anti inflammatory action by reducing prostaglandin & Leucotrines synthesis.
* It act anti arthritic agent that has been used for treatment of RA, OA.
3) Trachyspermum Ammi (Ajwain)
*It has anti arthritic, anti inflammatory, anaesthetic properties.
* It helps in reducing the pains, swelling, redness in person affected with arthritis.
4) Sida Cordifolia (Bala Mool)
* It has been used for numbness, Nerve pains, muscle cramps, neuritis of legs, sciatica, joint pains, muscle soreness.
* For weak bones in case of osteoporosis.
5) Strychnous Nux Vomics (Sudha Kuchla)
* For painful swelling of knee with gouty nodosity.
* Bruised pain between scapula, back, loins especially after childbirth.
*Rheumatic, drawning, burning pain in back .
* Numbness over arms, legs feels paralysed as if there is no power.
* Cramps in calves, soles, knees, thighs, arms.
6) Sodium Chloride (Rocksalt, Sendha namak)
* It provides trace minerals that help in improving electrolyte imbalance thus help in improving muscle cramps and pain.
*It is used as pain reliever in condition with arthritis.
7) BlackSalt (Kala Namak)
*It is pinkish grey in color due to presence of iron and other minerals.
*It has been effectively used for compressing joints & reducing pain.
*Used for treating arthritis and other kind of joint pains by placing heated black salt in cotton cloth directly over affected joints.
8) Commiphora Mukul (Guggul)
*It has anti inflammatory property and used for many inflammatory conditions i.e IBD, Arthritis, otitis media etc.
*In condition like rheumatoid arthritis reduced thickness of joints, swelling, infiltration of leucocytes and pro inflammatory cytokines.
9) Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha)
* It is a herb that has neuroprotective and anti inflammatory effects.
* It act as a pain reliever by preventing pain signals travelling from CNS thus used in condition like stress,anxiety, fatigue, arthritis.
* It has antioxidant,anti inflammatory & anti bacterial property.
* It’s anti inflammatory ability helps in treating the symptoms of arthritis by combating the breakdown of bone and cartilage.
*It helps in gout condition by reducing Uric acid levels and inflammation.
11) Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura)
*It has analgesic and anti inflammatory effect thus help in reducing pain and inflammation.
*It’s churna had been used to treat OA,RA.
12) Ricinus Communis (Arand mool)
* It is a source of castor oil production.
*Its crushed fruit with honey has been used to relief pain.
*Ricinus crushed seeds has anti inflammatory property.
*It control ankyloses of joints, soft tissue swelling, osteolysis & narrowing of joint space.
13) Tinospora Cordifolia (Gudchi)
*It has been used in autoimmune disorders like SLE, multiple sclerosis, Rheumatoid arthritis.
*It act as immunostimulant.
*Its stem extract has antiporotic effect that used to treat osteoporosis.
14) Pluchea Lanceolata (Rasna, Nishoth)
*It is a classical drug that has been used for arthritis, rheumatic condition, muscular pain, odema, fever.
*It’s leaves has anti laxative, analgesic & anti pyretic effect
*It’s ethanol extract of aerial part has anti inflammatory effect, immuno suppressive effect by inhibiting cell mediated immune response, humoral antibody response & reducing pro inflammatory cytokines.
15) Cissus Quadranglularis (Hadjod)
*It help in reducing chronic joint pains, exercise induced joint pains, symptoms of arthritis like swelling, stiffness of joints, back
*Promote bone health by reducing bone loss
*Speed the healing of fracture by callus formation & prevent osteoporosis