Diva means goddess. But this diva has to face lots of challenges in life especially her own health issues. Infact, Sexual and reproductive health problems are responsible for one third of health issues for women between the ages of 15 and 44 years. Each phase of life has its own complications and sacrifices. But the kind of nutrition and care needed by the women is missing everywhere, every part of the world.
The world has made a lot of progress in recent years. We know more and we are getting better at applying our knowledge.
“Orbit Clinics” presents DIVAFEAST, a tonic which is meant for female of every phase of life.
DIVAFEAST is enriched with a few very well selected components which are very much needed for women general health, and would be helpful in their own way as follows:
1) Saraca Indica(Ashoka)
*Ashoka tree bark has abundant number of tannins, flavonoids, glycosides that work as a uterine tonic.
*It acts on uterine muscles and endometrium & is used to treat many gynecological problems like irregular menstrual cycle, uterine spasm, amenorrhea, Leucorrhea, uterine fibroids, ovarian cyst , abdominal pain.
*Its bark & leaves has antifungal, antibacterial and analgesic properties.
2) Symplocos Racemosa (Lodhra)
* It has been used to improve women’s health & bleeding disorders as it relaxes the uterine tissues.
* Used for irregular menstrual cycles by maintaining the hormonal balance of estrogen, progesterone, LH, FSH level.
*It enhances folliculogenesis & release of egg that act effectively for treatment of infertility and ovarian cyst.
*Used for menopausal symptoms, reducing inflammation, heaviness in body.
3) Terminalia Chebula (Harar)
*It used as douche for treating vaginal infection, urinary problems.
*It has nutritional value, rich source of calcium, iron, Cu, Vit C,vit K, manganese.
*Improves fertility in females.
4) Terminalia Ballirica (Bahera)
*It acts as health harmonizer.
*It has antibacterial & laxative property.
*Used in healing wounds, UTI, excessive bleeding, infertility, dysuria
*For nausea ,vomiting, indigestion,insomnia.
5) Phyllanthus embelica (Amla)
*This plant is used both as medicine & as tonic to build up lost vitality.
*It has high nutritious value, rich source of Vit C.
*It has antibacterial, antifungal, anti inflammatory, antioxidant, immuno enhancer property.
* It’s fruits in powered form used for anemia, Leucorrhea, menorrhagia,
bleeding disorders, weakness.
6) Acasia arabica (Babool)
*It act as a powerful uterine tonic.
*It bark used to treat Leucorrhoea,excessive vaginal bleeding,abdominal pain, acute gonorrhoea, wounds, cystitis, vaginitis, prolapse of uterus ,rectal prolapse,syphilitic affections.
*Its Leaves used for urinary problems, gonorrhoea,skin infections.
*Gums act as nutritive tonic , used as aphrodisiac in case of sexual debility.
7) Ficus Indica (Bargad)
*It is known as “Tree of Life” as it releases oxygen even at night.
*It has anti haemorrhagic property that used to treat excessive uterine bleeding, Spotting between Menses , bloody Leucorrhoea.
*Used for female infertility, ovarian cyst, repeated natural abortion, vagina infection, sexual debility.
* For nausea ,vomiting, diarrhea, thirst, burning sensation during pregnancy.
8) Ficus Glomerata (Goolar)
* It has antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, Anti diuretic, chemo protective, hepato-protective properties.
* It’s fruit is rich source of magnesium that helpful in regulating the heartbeat and relieving stress also boost up the growth and protection of foetus from miscarriage.
* It used to treat anaemia, metrorrhagia, leucorrhoea, UTI, fever, sexual ability, gonorrhoea and enhancing overall immunity in females.
9) Cuminum Cyminum (Jeerak)
* It is nutritionally Rich, Provides high amount of monosaturated fat, protein, dietary fibre, vitamin B, Vitamin E,iron.
* it improves digestion, acidity, colic, gas.
* Used to increase uterine flow to relieve Bloating, who start menses as in case of amenorrhea And to enhance libido.
10) Abroma Augusta (Ulat kambal)
* It used for irregular catamenia, blood is dark, Clotted, profuse or scanty.
* for dysmenorrhoea, colicky pain in lower abdomen 2 to 3 days before manses.
* Leucorrhoea-thin, profuse, watery, white.
* hysteria associated with menstrual disorders.
11) Solanum Xanthocarpus (kantakari)
* It’s Juice has antipyretic, anti anaphylactic,aphrodisiac, Immuno protective activity by increasing haemoglobin, Wbc, RBC.
*It has estrogenic & anti osteoporotic property.
* it used to improve sexual debility and to promote chances of conception.
12) Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha)
* it act as a blood purifier. It cools and detoxify the blood, remove stagnant blood and dissolve obstruction within the blood flow hence used in hypertension.
* it has astringent and antioxidant properties, boost immunity level.
* Used to treat irregular menses, menstrual pain, amenorrhea , Calcium deficiency.
13) Berberis Aristate (Daru Haridra)
* it’s fruit is rich source of vitamin C.
* it acts as tonic and blood purifier.
* Used in treatment of menorrhagia, Leucorrhoea , Vagina infection, itching.
* relieve spasmodic pain of abdomen during menses.
14) Magnifera Indica (Aamrasthi)
* various parts of plant used for medicinal purpose.
* It maintain menstrual cycle by regulating the level of oestrogen, progesterone, LH, FSH.
* It has Oestrogenic and anti-progesteronic effect.
* Helps in treatment of infertility, anaemia, haemorrhage, leucorrhoea, miscarriage.
* High dose of its bark extract used and ovarian cyst.
15) Boehavia Diffusa (Punarva)
* It has antioxidant, anti bacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, aphrodisiac , Spemato genic, antistress, immuno stimulating properties.
* It’s Leaves used for abdominal pain, dyspepsia, as appetiser.
* Rude for urinary Disorders, Leucorrhoea , Ovarian cyst.
16) Woodfordia Floribunda (Dhataki Pusp)
* It’s flowers has astringent and analgesic Property used to Treat infertility, mental disorder, vaginal and rectal prolapse.
* Bark used as uterine sedative.
* Reduced menstrual pain, leucorrhea, Lumber pain, burning sensation over skin, thirst.
* It boosts up immunity and overall health.
17) Withania Somnifera (Asthwagandha)
* It elevates defence system of body against disease, revitalise the body, increase resistance against adverse environmental issues to create a sense of well-being.
* Used for nervous exhaustion, infertility, Muscular weakness, insomnia, Anxiety.
* It has thyroid balancing affect increase secretion of thyroid hormone thus used in hypothyroidism.
18) Asparagus Racemosus (Shatavari)
* It acts as female reproductive tonic
* It is termed as galactagogue as its action on product and hormone that boost up the milk production during lactation.
*Shatavari has main component Saponins that regulate estrogen, controlled menstrual cycle, premenstrual syndrome, menstrual cramps, control excessive amount of blood loss during manses, infertility, inflammation of sexual organs, enhance folliculogenesis, Ovulation, Prepared home for conception, prevent miscarriages, leucorrhea, menorrhagia.
* Also contain Sapogenin That stimulate immune system helps in improving body resistance against disease agent.
* It has adaptogenic property means it may help to regulate the body system and improve resistance to stress, improves hormonal imbalance, cures PCOS, reduce post menopausal symptoms, for premenstrual syndrome
* Also use as a nutritive tonic and known as Queen of herb.
19)Pueraria Tuberosa (Vidarikand)
* It has good nutritive value act as herbal supplement that Improves body weight and milk production, enhancing sexual strength.
* powdered form used as galactogogue agent In lack of milk production after childbirth, for excessive manses.
* It Act on urinary tract, Provides a smoothing effect by a limiting dryness of urinary tract and reducing inflammatory condition.
* Used for infertility, menopausal symptoms, said sexual debility , menorrhagia, Immunity booster, for stress, wound healing and as aphrodisiac.
20) Mesua Ferra (Nagkeser)
* It’s flower extract possesses estrogen and progesterone like effect that helps in treatment of hormonal imbalance, irregular menses, menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, PCOS, inducing ovulation and conception.
* Bark acts as a tonic after childbirth, also useful in anaemia.
* It also relieves vomiting, nausea, thirst, excessive sweating, headache during pregnancy.
21) Centella Asitca (Brahmi)
* It acts as a tonic to treat mood disorders that occur in females Due to hormonal changes during menses and Meno pause.
* It reduces anxiety stress, depression, insomnia, mental fatigue and enhance memory.
* used for amenorrhea, disease of female genitourinary tract, infertility.
* When used topically, it speeds up the healing of wounds and reduces stretch marks and scares.
22) Cenvolvulus Pluricaulis (Shankhpuspi)
* It acts as a brain tonic that improves memory, intellect, individual feeling of calmness, peace, good sleep, reduces anxiety and stress.
* It controls vomiting, headache, bleeding, high blood pressure
* Acts as a blood purifier, promotes healing of the wounds, promote health and weight gain.
* It has beneficial effect on hypothyroidism.
DIVAFEAST– one of its kind, is having the benefits of multiple herbs and components which can be helpful in enhancing the health conditions of women in various ages. It corrects and checks their health conditions, during the lactation, menopause and reproductive ages.